Property Tax Attorney in Los Angeles
Is Your Property’s Value Accurate?
Real estate owners in Los Angeles could be paying way more property tax than they need to if their homes and commercial properties are over-assessed. Having the County Assessor’s office verify the value assessment of your property can be a hassle if you do it on your own, but The Blue Law Group can handle this process for you.
By helping you get a more accurate assessment of your home or commercial property’s value, we may be able to help you reduce what you owe in property taxes. Our property tax attorney in Westwood and throughout Los Angeles will aggressively pursue your interests by making sure your property is properly valued and you’re paying what you really owe in taxes.
Our property tax attorneys have helped many individuals ensure that they are paying only what they are truly supposed to when it comes to property taxes. Let us help you make the best financial decisions when it comes to your property tax. Take a look at our client testimonials and see why we are the most trusted property tax attorneys in Westwood and throughout Los Angeles.
Get a free consultation to learn more about how The Blue Law Group can help you. Reach out to us by calling 231-466-0960 or filling out our online contact form to learn more about our services.
Do You Know If You’re Paying Too Much in Taxes?
You may have an inclination that your property taxes are too high relative to the actual value of your home, but sometimes it takes only a little bit of doubt to keep you from taking action. Consulting with Attorney Michael Blue from our firm during a free consultation can be a risk-free opportunity to see what an experienced and skilled lawyer thinks about your situation.
Your home or commercial property may be due for a value reassessment if:
- There are description errors on your property card referring to incorrect acreage or other details.
- Neighboring properties are valued much lower than yours.
- Your property is deteriorated, located next to a busy street, has poor air quality, new view blockages, and other qualities that may have decreased its value.
- Your property is incorrectly valued for improvements that were never made.
Reaching out to our property tax attorney in Westwood/Los Angeles can help you get a more realistic look at what your property’s worth and what you should really be paying in taxes on it.
When Should I Hire A Property Tax Attorney?
There are several reasons why you should hire a property tax attorney.
Some scenarios in which a property tax attorney can be beneficial include the following:
- You are interested in setting up a new business
- You need help when it comes to estate planning
- You are behind on your tax returns
- You are encountering a tax audit from the IRS
- You were informed that your wages will be garnished and that tax liens will be placed on your property.
- You need financial guidance for making tax decisions
- You are looking for private tax or financial consultation
Contact our team of property tax attorneys in Los Angeles to learn more about the many ways that a property tax lawyer can help you, or to schedule a free consultation.
How Can A Property Tax Attorney Help You In Los Angeles?
Hiring a property tax attorney can be tremendously beneficial, and will help you save both time and money. Having an experienced attorney by your side who will provide you with important legal counsel is essential for ensuring that you have all of the support and legal guidance that you need during this time.
A property tax attorney can help you in the following ways:
- Providing you with important legal information: Your attorney will know the ins and outs of the legal system and the laws regarding property taxes. Your lawyer will be able to provide you with important legal guidance that can help you make the best decision when it comes to your finances.
- Provide you with financial advice: Not only will your property tax attorney be able to counsel you on matters regarding property tax, but he or she will also be able to offer you financial advice so that you can ensure that you are on the right track for success.
- Help to streamline the process: Your attorney will have worked with many others facing similar struggles to you, and will have the knowledge necessary to help you streamline the appraisal, assessment, and protest processes involved.
- Save you time and money: Your attorney will be able to foresee legal consequences associated with each decision that you are able to make. Your tax property lawyer will help prevent you from making costly mistakes. A single mistake in paperwork can prolong the process and may cost you both time and money.
- Why You Should Hire an Tax Attorney for an IRS Audit
- Top 10 Tax Reform and Business Expense Deduction in 2018 for CPA's and Accountants
- How to Avoid IRS Penalties and Interest 2019 How to Defend Them With a Tax Attorney
- How Business Deductions Can Lead to Criminal Tax Fraud in California 2019
For more information about how we can help, or to schedule your free initial consultation, contact The Blue Law Group online.