Employment Law Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga
Fighting for Workers in Downtown Los Angeles & San Bernardino County
The Blue Law Group advocates for clients whose rights were violated at work by ruthlessly pursuing legal action against accountable parties. Federal and state laws protect employees from various workplace abuses such as discrimination, sexual harassment, wage violates, and wrongful termination. If you think your rights were violated at work, reach out to our attorney for help.
Attorney Michael Blue is relentless when it comes to pursuing justice for his clients. Their interests are his sole focus when he faces the opposition in an employment law dispute. While Attorney Blue is aggressive in his advocacy for your side, you can expect to be treated with the compassion and respect you deserve as we build a strategy that can help you be successful with your case.
Holding Employers Accountable in Downtown Los Angeles & San Bernardino County
While federal legislation such as the Fair Labor Standards Act and Family and Medical Leave Act provide employees with broad protections, employees in California are further protected by the state’s own dense legislation. Despite this, violation of workers’ rights can be an almost daily occurrence anywhere in the state – it can, and does, happen to anyone.
The Blue Law Group can help if your rights were violated as a result of the following and more:
- Discrimination: It is unlawful to discriminate against an employee in California because of their age, race, skin color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or expression, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, and other important characteristics.
- Sexual Harassment: This can be defined as visual conduct (sexual gestures, leering, sexually offensive images, etc.), verbal behavior (sexist slurs, jokes, comments about someone’s body or sexually degrading conversation), physical behavior (any unwanted touching, blocking someone’s movement, cornering them, and sexual assault), and offering employment perks like raises or promotions in exchange for sexual favors.
- Wage and Overtime Violations: Hourly employees are entitled to at least minimum wage compensation and overtime pay at a rate of time-and-a-half for each hour longer than eight in a day or 40 in a week.
- Wrongful Termination: It is unlawful to fire an employee for reporting an employer’s unlawful behavior, taking leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act, whistleblowing on illegal activity, and more.
You are protected as an employee in California. When your rights are violated, reach out to our Rancho Cucamonga employment law attorney at The Blue Law Group for help.
Do I Need an Employment Attorney?
Were you wrongfully terminated recently? Were you discriminated against in the workplace? Seeking the consultation of an attorney can help protect your rights and makes sure you take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your assets.
If you are a former employee; you will need legal counsel if:
- You want to file a mistreatment lawsuit against your employer
- You’ve been wrongfully terminated
- You are involved in a strike and want a resolve
- You were discriminated in the workplace
- You were sexually harassed my a coworker or employer
- Your past employer was violating wage and overtime laws
Every workplace situation is different. The Rancho Cucamonga employment law attorney at The Blue Law Group will make sure you know your options and will take the necessary steps to protect your rights. We are experiences in a variety of employment cases and will keep your best interests in mind. Call us today.
If you’ve bee injured at work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation pay on behalf of your employer’s insurance carrier. However, that entity may try to minimize their responsibility to pay out for your medical expenses and get you back to work as soon as possible without regard for your wellbeing.
The Blue Law Group can help you fight unscrupulous insurance companies who refuse to pay out what you deserve as a result of a workplace accident. Take a step toward getting the treatment you deserve by getting The Blue Law Group on your side. Together, we’ll stand up to the insurance company that’s giving you the runaround and help you get better results from your workers’ compensation claim.
I'm glad I can call The Blue Law Group my family!- Trinity M.
Very professional, smart and honest.- Satisfied Client
He fights hard for his clients.- Gustavo A.
Mr. Blue's professionalism and experience really shined in court.- Joe H.
Blue Law Group was the right fit.- Estela M.
Charges Dropped Conspiracy to Commit Murder
Settlement Reached Settlement on Civil Rights Case
Several Settlements Reached Settlements on Employment & Labor Law Violations
Successful Judgement Judgement in Taxpayer Corporation's Favor
Successful Judgment Property Tax Case
Favorable Judgment No Prosecution & Child Returned to Mother
Settlement Reached Premises Liability Case Settlement
Settlement Reached Settlement at the IRS Office of Appeals
Settlement Reached Settlement on Gender Discrimination Case
Successful Defense DUI Defense
Aggressive Litigator for Clients
Our elite attorneys have the passion, expertise, and dedication necessary to prove your case in court.
Personalized Representation for All Clients
With Blue Law Group, you won't be dealing with a pencil pusher. Our attorneys personally handle each case with the expertise and attention our clients deserve.
We handle 100% complimentary consultations in-person and over the phone. Contact us to schedule yours.
Board Certified Tax Specialist
Attorney Michael Blue is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Illinois and holds a Master of Laws in Taxation. Look no further if you're interested in having a true tax expert handle your case.